How To Get The Braided Hairstyle
Braids are bigger than ever this Spring Summer so we thought why not show you the different ways that braids can be used . From Double braids to single center braids, this this a trend for ss16 that you don’t want to miss out on .
Double French Braids with Separate Ties
- Divide the hair down the center of the head.
- Secure one half of the hair using either a clip or a hair tie.
- Separate the section you left unbound into three sections close to the top.
- Hold the sections so you have one on the left, one in the middle and one on the right.
- Weave the right section across the middle section, and adjust the middle section so it is over to the side.
- Cross the left section over the middle section and again adjust the middle section.
- Add more hair to the section on the right before you cross it over the middle section.
- Repeat the braiding process until you’ve added the remaining hair into the braid.
- Use an elastic band or some other type of hair accessory to secure the braid.
- Follow the same process on the other side of the head to create another French braid.