How to buy
- Click on Shop from the menu bar and then the product type (jacket, dress, knitwear etc).
- View the products you are interested in and click on the photograph, available sizes, composition, reference code and price are available on each product page.
- Select an item of clothing and add it to your cart. You can then choose to continue shopping or to process order
- If you would like to process your order you can do so by either registering or checking-out as a guest.
- Select a payment method: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Gift Card…
- Confirm the order.
- You will receive an email confirming your order.
It can be sent to an address selected by you (home, work, etc. – never a PO Box)
We Ship Worldwide.
No. The delivery country must always be the same country in which the purchase was made.
Delivery takes 1 to 3 working days.
UK Standard Delivery (Hermes), 1 – 3 days £3 (Free over £50!).
UK Next Day Delivery (Royal Mail), order before 1PM, Monday-Thursday (£7.25)
UK Next Day Delivery (Royal Mail), Saturday Guarranteed by 1PM, Order must be placed by 12noon on the Friday before (£11.70)
International Delivery, Including Europe, US, Canada, and Australia (5.99)
Yes, in the “my orders” section in “my account” you can see the status of your order. If you are not registered, click on the “Order Information” link in the confirmation email sent to you to see the status of your order.
We will send you an email confirming that your items have been dispatched (when your order leaves the warehouse), another with the tracking number (with a link to the courier’s web page) and finally the courier will send you a text message or email to inform you of your delivery.
We offer the following payment methods: Visa, Visa electron, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, and Gift Card.
Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
Yes. Simply click on the business option in personal details and fill in the tax information we require.
- Moth operates a 14 day returns policy (including bank holidays and weekends).
- Goods must be back with us by the 14th day.
- The returns period starts from the day delivery was attempted.
- Returns are valid as long as you return your item/s back to us in unworn & unused condition with all original packaging. We’ll process your refund or exchange within 14 working days after receipt of your return.
- Please note we are unable to refund any postage or carriage charges for returns.
- If you return something outside of the returns period, we reserve the right to issue a credit note or resend the goods ordered back to the original delivery address.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you send the return using a recorded & trackable service, as we cannot refund any lost, missing or damaged parcels. It will be your responsibility to claim.
- We are unable to refund swimwear or any intimates for hygiene reasons.
Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase.
Once the return has been approved (the items have to be in perfect condition and internal labels must be intact) you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the refund will be paid into your account within a few days.
Remember that payments to your credit card always depend on your bank/building society.
Contact our customer service, and we will solve the problem as quickly as possible
mothclothing.co.uk reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
Yes, you have two options:
- You can exchange FOR ANOTHER SIZE OR COLOUR, as long as it is the same price, no additional payment necessary.
- You can exchange FOR A DIFFERENT ITEM, mothclothing.co.uk will issue a refund and you can purchase a new item online.
All exchanges must be made within 1 month of the e-mail confirming shipment.
We ship Worldwide. Uk, Europe, America, Australia
The mothclothing.co.uk browsing language is currently in English.
If an item is out of stock, we will try to restock it as soon as possible. If no stock is available, it will be removed from the website.
Yes, except in the case of products which are hand crafted in which there may be slight differences in the final product.
Yes, you just need to check the box “Gift Receipt” on the shopping basket page. For more information, please see the Gift Receipt section.
Is it possible to receive periodic information via email about Moth’ latest new products and offers?
Yes. By simply clicking on Newsletter you will receive information on Moth’s latest products, lookbook and events.
You can easily cancel your subscription by clicking on the Newsletter menu. Fill in the details and select send.
If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it in the Log in section. You will receive an email with your new password.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, contact our customer service.
Yes, you can see the updated status of your order in real time. To do this, go to “my orders” section in your account. If you are not registered, click on the “Order Information” link in the confirmation email sent to you.
Yes. You can delete any unwanted items from your shopping bag as long as the order hasn’t been processed yet.
Yes. You can cancel your order as long as its status allows you to. To do this, go to the “my orders” section in your account. If you are not registered, click on the “Order Information” link in the confirmation email sent to you and click cancel.
mothclothing.co.uk only sells items in perfect condition so, in the rare event of receiving a faulty item, please contact our customer service.
If you were to accidentally receive an item that you did not order, please contact our customer service.